Throwback video of actress Tonto Dikeh’s suspicious $ex Scenes - BusinessWorld350- How To Start Up Your Business Today

Latest

We help you grow your business|| Grow your business|| start a small business|| business ideas|| Ghana business start-up||business ideas|| how to start a small business||

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Throwback video of actress Tonto Dikeh’s suspicious $ex Scenes



Sensual Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has declared quitting any future participation in romantic scenes since her marriage.




But after her firm declaration, her followers have dug out an old fiery romance scene expertly executed by the mother of one.
The actress got married to her husband, Oladunni Churchill, the nephew of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo in August 2015.


She gave birth to her first child, Andre Omodayo Churchill in February 2016, and since then she has been missing from the showbiz industry with the effect of motherhood taking its toll on her.





In an interview with Nkechi Chima of The Sun, Tonto Dikeh revealed why she hasn’t featured in any movie since her marriage.


“I have not worked in any production after marriage because I have been busy in my primary duties as a wife and mother. I need adequate time to build a solid foundation for my family and for a sustainable home. And I hope to be back in no distant time.”

“As a married woman, a lot of things change in your life. Of course, you must have some sense of responsibility in decision making, because it is not just about your life anymore, you have a family to take care of. So, for the respect I have for my head, who is my husband and my neck, who is my son, I can’t play certain roles anymore. And I don’t have any regrets because my family comes first in all I do.”


However, here is an all-out s*xual clip acted by Tonto Dikeh that her fans will forever remember her by as she turns a new leaf since marriage and motherhood.




Source: Ghosted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();